The benefits of travel insuranceSeptember 4, 2014
We are a Ballarat-based insurance broker providing travel insurance for individuals. If you are travelling domestically or internationally we will help you source the best travel insurance to suit your needs and budget.
You spend so much time planning your itinerary that insurance is often the last thing you think about! But without it, your entire trip could be compromised if something were to happen to you or one of your travelling companions.
What are the benefits of having personal travel insurance? Here are just a few of the reasons why we believe you should never go away without it:
- Unforeseen accidents happen when you are travelling in an unfamiliar environment and if you were seriously injured you could be up for hundreds of thousands of dollars in bills. If you fell ill or were in an accident, your insurance company would help cover your medical bills.
- There are different levels of cover available for all circumstances, from interstate trips to international travel.
- If you need to cancel your trip the cost of re-booking can be covered by your policy.
- If your luggage goes missing or you lose valuables such as your camera, your policy can cover the cost of replacing these items.
- Excesses on hire cars can be waived if you are insured.