The importance of insuring your boat – BallaratSeptember 20, 2019
With Summer approaching fast it is time to start thinking about arranging your Boat Insurance.
Insuring your boat is important as it can cover theft, damage, fire, storm and liability against your boat, your passengers and yourself. When arranging your boat insurance, you should consider including the following optional covers to your policy:
- Yacht racing risk extension which will provide cover to you while racing your boat for accidental loss or damage to the sails, masts spars or rigging of the boat.
- Water skiers or aqua-planning liability extension providing cover to you or an authorised driver of the boat against legal liability for accidental death or bodily injury to a water skier or aquaplanner being towed by the boat or accidental damage to another person’s property caused by the water skier, aquaplanner or boat.
If you would like to obtain a free quotation through Remington’s Insurance Brokers or to review your existing policy, please send us the following information:
- Your personal details (name, address, phone number etc.)
- Year, make and model of the boat, motor and trailer
- Registration of the boat and trailer
- Sum insureds
Please contact on 03 5333 8000 or email us at email@example.com and one of our friendly staff members will get in touch with you